Monday, June 8, 2009

Tools I need to do my job: ... Commander

I've always been a big fan of two file window managers since the my early computer days. Starting with Midnight Commander on unix systems I switched to (windows) Total Commander and and used this one for many years. Even on my Ubuntu I'm using at home I'm using more ore less only this type of file manager (Krusader). Now writing this post I thought of looking for an alternative to this and found two things:

1.) A site that lists alternatives to something: alternativeto.net

2.) A free alternative to Total Commander: FreeCommander (found via alternative.net here...)

image

At first look I was missing nothing. Maybe I will update this post once I found something that would make me change back to Total Commander.

No comments:

Post a Comment